Easy Healthy Vegan Banana Bread recipe that is a must-try if you love banana bread, but wants to stay on track of your healthy eating,
What’s really good about this healthy banana bread recipe, is that, although it’s a healthy recipe, it still tastes incredible. Tastes just like regular banana bread. I will keep saying it, but eating healthy doesn’t mean bland, tasteless food, you can definitely make healthy food taste great; and this healthy banana bread recipe is the proof of that.
Now, there are so many different versions of the banana bread recipe out there, it’s quite the classic. So, here I am, with my own version of it. As you already know, I am on the health side of things, so ultimately, this banana bread recipe has been made as healthy as it can possibly be.
How To Make Healthy Vegan Banana Bread:
You will need:
1. Banana – as ripe as possible
2. Oat Flour
3. Dairy-Free Milk
4. Peanut Butter
5. Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
6. Maple Syrup
The bananas are mashed, then the peanut butter and maple syrup are added and mixed. The dairy-free milk is added as well, and mixed.
Finally, all the dry ingredients are added to the banana mix and folded. Transfer the mix onto a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
Let it cool in the tin for a bit, then transfer the loaf to a cooling rack.
More Healthy Vegan Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthy Vegan Banana Bread recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy Vegan Banana Bread
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups/190g of Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup/120ml Plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup/120g Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Chopped Walnuts
- Rolled Oats
- Sliced Banana
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- The bananas are mashed, then the peanut butter and maple syrup are added and mixed. The dairy-free milk is added as well, and mixed.
- Finally, all the dry ingredients are added to the banana mix and folded. Transfer the mix onto a loaf pan and add sliced banana, walnuts, rolled oats, then bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool in the tin for a bit, then transfer the loaf to a cooling rack.
Store the cooled banana bread in an air-tight container and consume it within 2 days.
You can also freeze the slices for up to 2 months.