These Easy Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies are a fudgy, delicious vegan dessert haven!
These gluten-free black bean brownies are fudgy brownies made with healthy ingredients only. These brownies are honestly healthier, and yet, they still taste like classic comforting brownies!
I love chocolate brownies, and it’s been my favorite dessert forever. But since I have started to eat healthier, I had to find a way to make brownies healthier, otherwise, it would be a lasted life 😀
I actually have a lot of brownie recipes in my blog now! ButI will still continue to develop healthier brownies recipes 🙂
Personally, I think these healthy vegan black bean brownies are one of the best brownie recipes I have developed. They just look and taste like a regular brownie, I am absolutely in love, and I am so happy I can share this recipe with you guys.
How To Make Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies:
The Ingredients Are:
In a food processor, blend beans, nut butter, almond flour, cocoa, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Once creamy and smooth, stir in the chocolate chips. Pour into a lined with parchment paper 8×8 pan and add more chocolate chips on top if you like. Bake for about 22 minutes, cool, and eat up!
Do let me know how you found these Vegan Black Bean Brownies if you try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- In a food processor, blend beans, nut butter, almond flour, cocoa, maple syrup,baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Scrape down sides to blend evenly.
- Once creamy and smooth, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lined with parchment paper 8×8 pan and add more chocolate chips on top if you like.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out slightly fudgy.
- Cool in the tin, then slice and eat up!