These Easy Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies are a fudgy, delicious vegan dessert haven!
These gluten-free black bean brownies are fudgy brownies made with healthy ingredients only. These brownies are honestly healthier, and yet, they still taste like classic comforting brownies!
I love chocolate brownies, and it’s been my favorite dessert forever. But since I have started to eat healthier, I had to find a way to make brownies healthier, otherwise, it would be a lasted life 😀
I actually have a lot of brownie recipes in my blog now! ButI will still continue to develop healthier brownies recipes 🙂
Personally, I think these healthy vegan black bean brownies are one of the best brownie recipes I have developed. They just look and taste like a regular brownie, I am absolutely in love, and I am so happy I can share this recipe with you guys.
How To Make Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies:
The Ingredients Are:
1. Black Beans – I used canned
3. Cocoa Powder
4.Almond Butter – can sub for any nut butter
5. Maple Or Date Syrup
7. Baking Soda & Baking Powder
8. A Touch of Salt
In a food processor, blend beans, nut butter, almond flour, cocoa, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Once creamy and smooth, stir in the chocolate chips. Pour into a lined with parchment paper 8×8 pan and add more chocolate chips on top if you like. Bake for about 22 minutes, cool, and eat up!
Do let me know how you found these Vegan Black Bean Brownies if you try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- 2 cans black beans (15oz each)/800g drained and rinsed.
- 2/3 cup + 3 tbsp/200g almond butter can use peanut butter if you like
- 1/2 cup/80g almond flour
- 1/2 cup/50g cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup/223g of date/maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup/85g chocolate chips we used these
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- In a food processor, blend beans, nut butter, almond flour, cocoa, maple syrup,baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Scrape down sides to blend evenly.
- Once creamy and smooth, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lined with parchment paper 8×8 pan and add more chocolate chips on top if you like.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out slightly fudgy.
- Cool in the tin, then slice and eat up!
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023
Anonymous2 December 2021 at 21h43
Subbed cannellini beans and they were still so good!
Volen Dyulgerov6 December 2021 at 15h22
LOL! That was so perfect!! Thank you so much for sharing ♥
DeAnn22 December 2021 at 14h57
Sub cashew butter and maple syrup because that’s what I had on hand. Added 1tsp of instant coffee and vanilla extract. Delicious!
Elena22 December 2021 at 16h58
Love it! Pleased you liked the recipe!
Bill12 May 2022 at 1h35
I love these. Always hit the spot and yet somehow super healthy. Great recipe.
Elena12 May 2022 at 17h52
Thank you, Bill!
Rebecca Dumas29 May 2022 at 21h22
I was wondering if you can freeze these? I’m the only one eating them and don’t want to over so it!!
Elena30 May 2022 at 16h49
Hey Rebecca, absolutely you can freeze them. I sometimes even eat them frozen as a chocolate-fudge ice-cream type of thing…I know weird!
Freese, once they are cooled, cut into squares, and consume within a month!
Teresa11 October 2022 at 11h40
Love this recipe but have no almond flour can I sub plain flour ?
Elena11 October 2022 at 15h58
You absolutely can Teresa 🙂