This Easy Healthy Vegan Cottage Cheese will curb all your cottage cheese cravings! It’s perfect! Healthy, easy to make, nut-free and only needs a few ingredients!
This recipe is the best proof that you do not have to sacrifice your childhood treats or any other foods for that matter because plants have all the power to create substitutes.
It’s incredibly filling and delicious. Plant-based cheese has never tastes better.
The taste ACTUALLY brings back the traditional cottage cheese and it is simply delicious! The method is super easy, the blender does all the work for you, and all you need is to add your ingredients to it. This vegan cottage cheese recipe is also completely gluten-free as well.
Traditionally, people enjoy it on a good piece of bread sprinkling some more chive on top. And I have to admit that it tastes best on a homemade loaf of bread that is still warm from the oven. If you don’t have one, don’t worry! Just grab your favorite bread at a local market or bakery and it will be equally as good!
More Vegan Cheese Recipes:
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this recipe. Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthy Vegan Cottage Cheese if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
Easy Healthy Vegan Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup/132g sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 medium radishes
- black pepper
- 1/4 bunch of chives chive roughly diced
- Soak sunflower seeds for at least 8 hours (or up to 24 hours to make it easier for the blender).
- Grate radishes and squeeze as much liquid from them as possible using a strainer. Put the liquid in a blender.
- Add the rinsed sunflower seeds, radish water, lemon juice and salt to a blender. Pulse a few times until you get half-smooth consistency with some sunflower pieces.
- Transfer everything into a bigger bowl along with grated radishes, chive, and black pepper. Mix everything gently.
- Keep it in the fridge for up to six days.