These Easy Healthy Vegan Double Chocolate Oat Cookies are made without gluten, and are dairy-free, refined- sugar free and oil-free, but are packed with fibber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack!
I know that these cookies aren’t the most beautiful cookies you’ve ever seen, but boy are they delicious. They’re moist, chocolatey, and chewy. That’s the perfect combo in my book!
What makes these chocolate oatmeal cookies so healthy? For starters, they’re made without any gluten, dairy, sugar, oil or eggs. And they’re loaded with fruit!
What I love about these cookies is that the are kid friendly. Not to mention that you can even make them together with your kids for a fun Sunday afternoon project in the kitchen.
Do let me know how you found these Easy Healthy Vegan Double Chocolate Oat Cookies if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Cookie Recipes:
Calories – 84 kcal per cookie
2 ripe bananas
1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water)
90g/ 1 cup rolled oats gluten-free if needed
45g/1/2 cup quinoa flakes or more oats
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup/40g of dairy-free mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and grease a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper.
2. In a small mixing bowl, completely mash the banana. Stir in the flax egg.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
4. Spoon the cookie dough on the cookie sheet, and gently flatten with the back of a spoon.
5. Bake 13 – 15 minutes, until browned and only slightly tender to the touch. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack and cool.
6. Store these Easy Healthy Vegan Double Chocolate Oat Cookies covered in a container for 2 – 3 days.
This recipe could be easily doubled, tripled, quadrupled even!