These Easy Healthy Vegan Protein Doughnuts (8g Per Doughnut) are an easy, high protein vegan treat. Made with simple ingredients, they’re gluten and dairy-free while being totally delicious!
These vegan and gluten-free healthy protein doughnuts can be whisked up in minutes and are a dinky little sweet treat that you can jazz up as much or as little as you fancy with icing and all or none of the potential toppings.
These doughnuts are perfect for people who have a serious sweet tooth but want to eat healthily. They’re made with minimal ingredients. They are super filling and super satisfying!
It’s a sweet hight protein treat, that’s:
– Super delicious!
No frying required, no unhealthy products needed for this recipe! Just pure goodness.
I like having them for breakfast because they are the perfect on-the-go breakfast when I am in the rush.
I also love to eat them before hit the gym!
STORING THESE PROTEIN DOUGHNUTS:
Storing: I recommend storing these protein doughnuts in the refrigerator for up to a week
Freezing: You can freeze them also in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthy Vegan Protein Doughnuts (8g Per Doughnut) recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy Vegan Protein Doughnuts (8g Per Doughnut)
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter powder/or one scoop of vegan protein powder
- 1 cup/100g of shredded/desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- a handful of dark chocolate melted to top the doughnuts
- Mash the bananas, then add all the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop 6 balls out of the mixture and press with your index finger to create a hole in the middle.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool before drizzling the melted chocolate.