This Easy Homemade Pickle For Vegetables will make you want to pickle anything! Seriously, since I started making my own pickle, I haven’t bought a single pickled vegetable again.
The pickle lasts forever ( really ) so anytime you need to pickle something, you will always have it in hand. Just make sure it’s nicely covered.
I like pickles because they can be used in almost anything. I really enjoy adding pickled vegetables to my sandwiches.
Do you like pickles?
I know it’s a hate or love story here…some people hate them, and always remove them from their burgers, but for me, they are always a nice crunchy, acidic additional to any food. Even peanut butter ( yep I said it ) Dip that pickled cucumber in that peanut butter jar 😀
How to pickle cucumbers?
In this particular recipe, after I did the pickle juice, I pickled some cucumbers.
The method is pretty easy, simply ‘shave’ the cucumber lengthways, then add them onto a jar or any container you have. Then fill it up with the pickle juice you made. Now close the lid and refrigerate for up to an hour before consuming so that the magic happens.
Do let me know how you found this Easy Homemade Pickle For Vegetables if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Homemade Pickle For Vegetables
- 2 cups/400ml of white wine vinegar
- 1 cup/200ml water
- 1 cup/200g sugar
- 4 star anise
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp of peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp of caraway seeds
- Add all ingredients in a pan and mix.
- Bring the pan to the boil, then turn off the heat ( make sure the sugar is dissolved) then cover the pan and leave to infuse for 30 minutes before using the pickling liquier.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023