Easy Loaded Hummus Bowl. It’s quick and easy to make. It’s vegan and oil-free with just a handful of plant-based ingredients.
There is nothing better than sitting comfortably on the sofa tucking into a goodness hummus bowl!
Right, you probably know by now, that I am addicted to hummus… I just love love, love hummus. So, of course, I am going to try every twist and way of making hummus. Like Sweet potato hummus, Raw Carrot Hummus, Lentil Hummus, Pea Hummus, and a couple hundred more haha.
The method is very simple here – you make a classic hummus ( with or without oil, (I like to do my hummus without oils ) then we top with desired veggies, croutons if you like, sprinkle of nuts/seeds, and serve with crackers on the side or veggie sticks.
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Loaded Hummus Bowl if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegevega’s Daily Cooking Equipment:
As a Vegan, cooking on a daily basis, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to throw them here, and I hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – I recently started making a lot of smoothies, so a blender is a must!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
Easy Loaded Hummus Bowl
- 1 can/tin 12oz/400g of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 Lemon juice + zest
- 2 cloves of garlic roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp water
- I used:
- roasted broccoli
- charred sweetcorn
- roasted tomatoes
- and a sprinkle of herbs and spices.
- Place all ingredients except the toppings in a food processor and process the dip until creamy. The longer you process it, the creamier it will get. It should take about 3-4 minutes. You may need to stop and scrape off the sides a few times.
- Taste the hummus again briefly and season to your taste.
- Top with the desired toppings and serve.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023