This Easy Oil-Free Low-Carb Cauliflower Hummus is absolutely divine…it’s smooth and creamy! It’s low on calorie, low on carb, low on fat – but full of flavor. This hummus can be done in under 25 minutes!
Before we get down to business…can we just take a moment to appreciate how creamy and smooth this hummus is?!?!
Okay, now we can proceed!
You guys know I love cauliflower. Cauliflower is like the most transformative veggie…you can literally make anything with Cauliflower...Cauliflower rice? Sticky Vegan Wings? Curry? Steak? and finally, you can even turn it into hummus!
Cauliflower hummus? Yes, I said it. I am happy to say that this cauliflower hummus is a smashing hit. You can call it a cauliflower dip if you want, but it really does taste just like hummus.
I’m talking spread on everything, from your sandwich to your wraps, as a dollop in your salads. To of course, just eating it with veggies or crackers.
It has a deep roasted flavor, and the roasted garlic in it just complements it perfectly.
SHOP FOR EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE:
Don’t have the needed equipment to make this recipe? Don’t worry, I got you covered!
I have linked you below with all the equipment you may need for this recipe, so that will save you the time to look for them!
1. Baking tray
2. Food Processor
Do let me know how you found this Easy Oil-Free Low-Carb Cauliflower Hummus if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
Easy Oil-Free Low-Carb Cauliflower Hummus
- 2 1/2 cups/800g cauliflower
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup/65g of tahini
- ½ cup/118ml ice cold water
- Preheat your oven to 450 F/230 C. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a silicone baking sheet or greased foil.
- Remove florets from the cauliflower (aka don't use the stem). Chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces like in the photo above. Place on the lined baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes in the oven. Add the garlic too at this point to roast it too if not using pre-roasted one!
- Add all the ingredients in the food processor. Blend for about 5 minutes and then stop to scrape down all the sides.
- Let blend for 5 minutes straight or more depending on how powerful your food processor is, scraping down the sides every so often as needed.
- Your hummus should be smooth and creamy when you're done. Taste test and add more salt, lime, tahini, or water depending on your taste. Blend again until all incorporated. Serve with veggies and crackers and enjoy!
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023
Kaari Lahner5 September 2022 at 2h48
How many carbs?