These Easy Raw Protein Brownies (9g Protein Per Bar) are 5-ingredient healthy protein brownies are moist and fudgy and contain NO SUGAR, NO EGGS, NO OIL, AND NO FLOUR! They are naturally Vegan, gluten-free, and high on protein. Enjoy them for breakfast or any time of the day.
Ever since I started making these healthy protein brownies I never bought a protein bar again. They are fudgy and delicious and because they are made with all wholesome ingredients, eating them couldn’t be easier. There’s no better feeling out there than enjoying brownies guilt-free!
They make a great breakfast on the go. A snack on the go, and even a pre-workout snack. They give you an amazing boost of energy and long-lasting fullness.
What’s Peanut Butter Powder?!
Right! Peanut butter powder is less in fat, less in calories, and contains a lot more protein! I like it a lot and use to my dairy-free milkshakes, protein shakes, in baking, anything!
The protein in these protein brownies mainly comes from this amazing peanut butter powder! You can, of course use Vegan protein powder, but I recommend using the peanut butter powder more 😉
Do let me know how you found these Easy Raw Protein Brownies (9g Protein Per Bar) if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Raw WFPB Protein Brownies (8g Protein Per Bar)
- 1 cup /125g walnuts
- 1 1/3 cups/233g of dates pitted
- 1/2 cup/140g of runny tahini/ or almond butter
- 1/2 cup/50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup/50g of peanut butter powder
- Grind the walnuts and dates in a food processor until finely ground. Add the tahini or almond butter and process until well mixed.
- Add the cocoa powder and peanut butter powder and pulse to mix well. Transfer the brownie mixture to an 8-inch square baking pan. (If you line the pan with parchment paper, it will make it easier to remove the brownies.) Use your fingers to press the mixture evenly into the pan. (You can place a piece of parchment paper on top of the mixture as you press it into the pan to prevent it from sticking to your hands.)
- Once the protein brownies are firmly pressed into the pan, sprinkle the top evenly with the crushed/whole pecans/walnuts, pressing them into the top of the brownies. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares
They can last for up to a week and can be easily frozen.