This Easy Raw Vegan Pea Hummus is a super easy, delicious bright green dip! It’s really quick to make and full of flavor from the sweet peas (fresh or frozen). I’ve also used a secret ingredient to make it really smooth and light. Only requires 6-7 ingredients and 5-6 minutes to make it.
The secret ingredient – is cilantro/coriander! It gives it more color and freshness.
This raw pea hummus recipe is perfect for people who are intolerant or don’t like chickpeas and for people who follow a raw vegan diet.
The peas not only make this quick hummus a lovely green color and add a little extra goodness, but they also give it a sweeter flavor that appeals to little ones, as well as adults. It’s perfect for dipping fresh raw veggies.
Tips For Making This Hummus:
- This is a basic recipe and all the ingredients can be easily adjusted to your taste. Add more garlic, less salt/more salt, add more/reduce cumin, increase the amount of lemon juice, …. Just try, give it a taste, and experiment until you are happy with its taste.
- I used Homemade Tahini to make this pea hummus but you can use shop-bought tahini!
- I like using frozen peas then defrost them to make this dip. However, you can use the fresh peas straight out of their pods.Do let me know how you found this Easy Raw Vegan Pea Hummus if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023