Amazing Easy Smooth Carrot And Cilantro Soup that’s healthy, delicious, and done in 30 minutes! Ideal for a quick week night meal and meal prep.
Sweet carrots blend beautifully with peppery cilantro in this bright and easy-to-make soup. This is a good light lunch or supper with a chunk of bread.
The smell of the soup while it’s cooking absolutely makes the whole house smell beautifully warming.
This time of year, there is nothing better than coming home to a bowlful of hot, comforting soup.
Carrot soup is such a delicious way to use up carrots and it’s so delicious, it will leave you craving more!
Canned soups can be good if you are in a rush, but, they are no where near as good as a good homemade soup.
How to make carrot and coriander soup:
The Ingredients Are:
That’s it – only 7 ingredients.
The method is pretty straightforward – sweat the onions and garlic in the olive oil, then add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the potato and carrots are soft.
I like to use a hand stick blender but a blender can also do the job to puree the soup.
Do let me know how you found this Easy Smooth Carrot And Cilantro Soup recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Soup Recipes:
Easy Smooth Carrot And Cilantro Soup
- 10 cups/450g carrots peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 medium sized potato peeled and cubed
- 1 small bunch of coriander stalks as well
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1.2L vegetable stock I used my homemade one
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep pan, add the onion, and garlic then fry for 2-3 mins until softened.
- Add the potatoes, ground coriander and carrots. Cook for 2-3 more minutes, then add the vegetable stock.
- Cover the pot, and cook on low heat for abut 25-30 minutes, or until the carrots are soft.
- Serve and enjoy.
Store the cooled leftovers in the fridge and consume within 2 days.