This is a quick recipe for dairy-free Easy Vegan Amazing Pistachio Cheese and foolproof. It slices, grates, and will go golden brown when grilled. The only difficult part is not eating the pistachio nuts as they are!
It’s better to make this vegan cheese than just eating the pistachio nuts as they are sprouted, meaning the goodness and nutrients are more easily digested by the body.
I love, love this cheese! Seriously – if you do miss cheese as vegan – this is your cure!! It’s amazing. It was impossible for me to stop eating it! I even made my own easy homemade crackers – and oh my goodness it was AMAZING!
I am never buying Vegan cheese again from the shops!
This vegan cheese an absolute delight, without any bad additive’s, oils or anything else that’s nasty and unhealthy.
Also full of B vitamins and you can use a brand of nutritional yeast with B-12 to get that elusive vitamin. Suitable for vegan, dairy-free, plant-based, gluten-free, and general healthy diets.
As I mentioned above, this cheese is perfect on crackers, and some wine, or spread on toast, and grill it. So yum.
Do let me know how you found this Easy Vegan Amazing Pistachio Cheese if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Vegan Cheese Recipes:
Easy Vegan Amazing Pistachio Cheese
- Soak the pistachio nuts in water with a pinch of salt for an hour or overnight.
- Place half the water and everything else apart from the agar-agar into a blender.
- Blend nut mixture until smooth in a powerful blender.
- In a pan put in the remaining half of the water and the agar agar powder.
- Simmer for 5 mins stirring constantly. Make sure no lumps of agar agar form at the bottom.
- Take off the heat and stir in the pistachio mixture until combined.
- Pour nut cheese mixture into a mold lined with greaseproof paper/or clingfilm to give a greater look, nd then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or ideally overnight.
- Enjoy this Pistachio Cheese within 3 days and keep chilled.