These Easy Vegan Breakfast Granola Muffins check off all the boxes! Consider these a perfect quick and healthy baked goods filled with wholesome things like…
- oatmeal instead of flour
- dairy-free yogurt for moisture and a little protein
- cinnamon because I don’t know about you but I just love the smell of the cinnamon coming out of the oven, whilst I am baking!
- granola and dried berries in the batter and on top
- yummy, cozy, minimal effort muffin vibes!
The batter happens in the blender, so no bowls required. But as with any oat-based batter, be careful not to over blend. We want them to be fluffy, not gummy, which the coconut oil helps with too. You can try swapping in runny almond or peanut butter instead.They are perfect in the morning with a frothy oat milk latte. These muffins are also perfect at 10 pm with a side of Netflix on the couch. They are perfect in the car running errands, or for a quick breakfast on the go for the busy weekdays!
Let’s get baking, shall we?
Just before we start, please do let us know how you found the recipe, and if you do like what you are seeing and tasting, do subscribe to our newsletter to keep getting yummy vegan recipes, or check out our Facebook page!
♥ Thank you ♥
Makes 8-10 muffins
1 cup (240g) dairy-free yogurt (I used almond milk yogurt)
2/3 cup (110g) coconut sugar or one banana
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 4 tbsp water)
1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
1/4 cup (60g) almond milk
2 1/2 (200g) cups rolled oats
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 cup (50g) your favorite granola (I love this one)
1/2 cup (50g) dried berries (or raisins)
Preheat the oven to 350ºF/185c.
1. Blend everything except the granola and dried fruit (add liquid ingredients first for easiest blending). Don’t over blend or the muffins will turn out gummy.
2. Stir in the granola and dried fruit. Scoop into a lined muffin pan. Top with additional granola and dried fruit.
Bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven.
3. Cool these yummy Easy Vegan Breakfast Granola Muffins for at least 10 minutes, then eat!
*You can try it with a runny nut/seed butter instead for, an oil-free option!
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Saturated Fat: 6g