These Easy Vegan Carrot Cake Cookies are crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, and are the perfect indulgence in 1 bite.
Vegan breakfast carrot cake cookies are made in 1 bowl, then baked to crisp perfection.
Healthy carrot cake cookies have fairly healthy ingredients compared to traditional cookies. We got organic non-refined coconut oil, whole wheat flour, and maple syrup instead of processed white sugar.
Dairy-free carrot cake cookies are completely vegan of course and are the ultimate healthier comfort snack. We like to warm them up a touch and serve them with some dairy-free ice cream for a dessert! A little trick from me 😉
Chewy carrot cake cookies ingredients:
2.Whole wheat flour, or spelt flour
3.Spices like ginger and cinnamon
This recipe can be done in under 30 minutes. Cookies can also be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to a month!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these Cookies recipe if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Carrot Cake Cookies
- 1 cup/90g quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup/136g white whole wheat flour/spelt flour or regular plain white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups/160g peeled grated carrots about 1/2 pound
- 1 cup/70g roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cu/30g raisins
- 1/2 cup170g maple syrup
- 1/2 cup/120g melted organic coconut oil I used this one
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, carrots, walnuts, and raisins and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the maple syrup and coconut oil. Whisk until blended. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined. The dough might be rather wet, but don’t worry.
- Drop 1/4-cup scoops of dough (an ice cream scoop with a wire scraper is perfect for this) onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving several inches of space around each one. Use the palm of your hand to gently flatten each cookie to about 3/4-inch thick.
- Bake until the cookies are golden and firm around the edges, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes before moving. They will harden up as they cool.
More cookie recipes:
Also, check out my friend’s cookies N’ Smoothie site – smoothiesncookies.com