These Easy Vegan Crepes With Berry Coconut Cream Filling are delicious and easy to make and taste fantastic. Dairy-free, egg-free, vegan and sugar-free, these crepes are about to become your new favourite recipe.
They are filled with a dreamy coconut berry cream and just taste and look fabulous!
Oh, did I also mention that these crepes are also gluten-free? – yep, they are!
Vegan crepes make the perfect breakfast for the weekend. They are super versatile and you don’t even need eggs or milk to make them. Today, I want to share my basic recipe for vegan crepes with you guys.
WHY THESE VEGAN CREPES WORK:
- The sparkling water makes the vegan crepes light and fluffy.
- My favorite milk alternative for this recipe is oat milk. But the crepes also work with almond or soy milk. Make sure the milk is unsweetened.
- Brown sugar or coconut sugar gives the vegan crepes a pleasant sweetness. Vanilla extract provides more flavor. If you want to use a savory filling for your crepes, simply leave out the sugar and the vanilla extract.It’s important to use a non-stick pan for the vegan crepes. This way they won’t stick and they will be easy to flip.
Do let me know how you found these Easy Vegan Crepes With Berry Coconut Cream Filling if you try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
Easy Vegan Crepes With Berry Coconut Cream FillingThese Easy Vegan Crepes With Berry Coconut Cream Filling are delicious and easy to make and taste fantastic. Dairy-free, egg-free, vegan and sugar-free too!
- 1 cup/90g oat flour or rolled oats blended to flour, it's really important that it's really finely ground
- 5 tbsp potato starch/corn starch
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup/236g sparkly water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Berry Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 15oz can full-fat coconut milk kept in a fridge ( it's essential that it's full fat )
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp blueberry powder or a handful of frozen mashed blueberries
- Preheat the skillet.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add vanilla, sparkly water. Stir until even.
- Add a drop of coconut oil on the skillet and pour on some dough so that you get a thin round crepe. Cook until the surface looks dry, flip with a thin spatula and cook the other side. Prepare the rest of the crepes. Set aside & prepare the filling.
- Open the coconut milk can and scoop out the white thick paste into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and whip with a mixer until fluffy. If the mixture becomes too liquid, place it into a freezer for 10 min.
- Stuff your amazing crepes and eat!
NutritionCalories: 298kcalTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!