These healthy Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Peanut Oatmeal Cookies are easy to make, taste so delicious, and are gluten-free. They make an awesome snack or a healthier dessert!
Here’s the deal, I love peanut butter and oats, combined? even better!
I love warm oatmeal in the morning with a drizzle of peanut butter…mmm!
But a peanut butter cookie with oats, oh my! The only trouble is, that I tend to eat too many of these cookies when I make them.
Having a bowl of oatmeal is fine, cos when you eat that oatmeal, that’s it, it’s gone, but with cookies…oh my.
To make these cookies healthier, I tend to use good quality peanut butter made with 100% peanuts only. Avoid buying peanut butters with added sugar or palm oil – these are not good for you.
How To Make These Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies?
Crunchy or smooth peanut butter? it doesn’t really matter, I personally like crunchy. So, I chose crunchy!
Once you’ve got your peanut butter selected, all you need to do is mix everything together in one bowl and bake it up. This is such a simple recipe and takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Now, go make these cookies ASAP.
Do let me know how you found these Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Peanut Oatmeal Cookies if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce/ or one large banana
- ¾ cup/190g of creamy peanut butter or chunky for more texture
- ½ cup/115g coconut sugar/light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup/45g quinoa flour or almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups/ 135g gluten-free quick-cooking oats use certified gluten-free if needed
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180C. Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flaxseed meal and water and set aside. Allow to gel for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Beat together applesauce(or banana) and peanut butter until creamy. Add sugar and flax eggs, and beat until combined.
- Add quinoa flour, oats, baking soda, and salt and mix until incorporated. Spoon and shape cookies onto the baking tray. Bake on the center rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before eating or moving. The cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days.