Oh, boy these Easy Vegan Healthy Nut-Free Granola Bars are delicious! No, I’m not just saying that because this is my blog and I claim everything to be tasty af – but these bars are seriously up there. The toasted and sweet nutty flavor combined is simply a marriage made in heaven!
Superfood nut-free granola bars made with toasted quinoa, oats, dried figs, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chia! A drizzle of dark chocolate on top makes them extra special.
While scrolling through your comments, I noticed that a few of you had allergies to nuts or you were baking for little ones who couldn’t have nut containing items in their lunchboxes.
Shall we make these babies?
Do let me know how you found these Easy Vegan Healthy Nut-Free Granola Bars if you do try them! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
Easy Vegan Healthy Nut-Free Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup/78g old fashioned rolled oats gluten free, if desired
- 1/2 cup/90g uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup raw/33g sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup/33g raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup/125g organic or homemade sunflower butter
- 1/3 cup/113g of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup/37g of flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup/75g black mission dried figs coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Add oats, quinoa, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds to a large baking sheet and spread around evenly. Once the oven is preheated, toast the oats and quinoa for 8-10 minutes. Once done toasting, pour oats and quinoa into a medium bowl and set aside.
- While quinoa and oats are toasting, add sunflower butter, maple, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt to a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir every so often until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes, then add to the bowl with the oats and quinoa. Stir well to incorporate. Fold in flaxseed meal, dried figs, and chia seeds.
- Line an 8x4 or 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper; pour the mixture in and spread out evenly, then press mixture down in the pan very firmly.
- Next, melt chocolate chips for 20 seconds in the microwave or over low heat in a saucepan on the stovetop. Drizzle over bars. Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the mixture has hardened. Remove bars from the pan and cut into 8-10 bars. Store the bars in the fridge. Enjoy!