Oh, boy these Easy Vegan Healthy Nut-Free Granola Bars are delicious! No, I’m not just saying that because this is my blog and I claim everything to be tasty af – but these bars are seriously up there. The toasted and sweet nutty flavour combined is simply a marriage made in heaven!
Shall we make these babies?
Do let me know how you found these Easy Vegan Healthy Nut-Free Granola Bars if you do try them! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes:
1. No-Bake Incredibly Healthy Vegan Nutella Granola Bars
2. Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars
3. 5-Ingredient Vegan Caramelized Banana & Nut Bars
Easy Vegan Healthy Nut-Free Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup/78g old fashioned rolled oats gluten free, if desired
- 1/2 cup/90g uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup raw/33g sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup/33g raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup/125g organic or homemade sunflower butter Or tahini
- 1/3 cup/113g of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup/37g of flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup/75g dried figs chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips melted optional
- Preheat oven to 325F/160C. Add oats, quinoa, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds to a large baking sheet and spread around evenly. Once the oven is preheated, toast the oats and quinoa for 8-10 minutes. Once done toasting, pour oats and quinoa into a medium bowl and set aside.
- While quinoa and oats are toasting, add sunflower butter, maple, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt to a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir every so often until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes, then add to the bowl with the oats and quinoa. Stir well to incorporate. Fold in flaxseed meal, dried figs, and chia seeds.
- Line an 8x4 or 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper; pour the mixture in and spread out evenly, then press mixture down in the pan very firmly.
- Next, melt chocolate chips for 20 seconds in the microwave or over low heat in a saucepan on the stovetop. Drizzle over bars. Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the mixture has hardened. Remove bars from the pan and cut into 8-10 bars. Store the bars in the fridge. Enjoy!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023