This outrageously Easy Vegan Quinoa Pizza Crust recipe that takes only 5 minutes of prep time, yes 5 minutes. The gluten-free pizza crust has just the right amount of crispness and will hold several toppings without being soggy.
Add your favorite toppings with vegan cheese and bake for 5 – 10 minutes more, until the cheese has melted and is bubbling 😀 Enjoy!
Now, I am a real sucker for a pizza…If there is one food you can eat for the rest of your life – for me, it’s definitely a pizza. What about you?
I just love everything about it! So I decided to start making my own, why not?! And the result was so much better than the shop-bought ones! Especially vegan + Gluten-Free!
It also turns out, that it’s not so difficult to make either!… And pretty cheap too!
This Pizza Crust Is:
6. AND YUMMY!
To make quinoa flour, all you need to do is simply blend the quinoa in a food processor or a blender until fine white powder. It’s that simple!
Sooooo, if you end up making this recipe, do let me know how you found this Easy Vegan Quinoa Pizza Crust if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me/tag me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Quinoa Pizza Crust
- 1 cup/117g of quinoa flour*
- 1/3 cup/40g cornflour/starch
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp. Nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. GF baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup177ml water
- Preheat oven to 400 F/200C and line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl whisk together dry ingredients
- Slowly whisk in the water until the mixture becomes a thick batter
- Spread the batter onto the prepared pan into a 9-inch circle
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and using the parchment paper flip the crust over, peeling back the paper. Bake for 5 more minutes
- Top with fresh ingredients and enjoy, or add desired toppings with cheese and bake until the cheese has melted. About 5 - 10 minutes.