This Easy Vegan Sweet Potato Fudge Brownie Is a unique twist on the traditional brownie, using healthier ingredients. They’re gooey, and the recipe requires only one bowl and they simply taste amazing!
These brownies are made with mashed sweet potato, cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, and some coconut sugar for sweetness. There are some melty dark chocolate chips for extra fudginess! Oh My Gosh! These brownies are also – Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and of course Vegan! There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating these every day!
These sweet potato brownies are so fudgy and packed with deep dark chocolate flavors with the perfect hint of sweetness. This really is a decadent-tasting brownie recipe without all of the fat and added sugar that regular brownies contain. P.S If you don’t like dark chocolate, feel free to sub it for a sweeter one!
Do let me know how you found this Easy Vegan Sweet Potato Fudge Brownie if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook!! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Sweet Potato Fudge Brownie
- 3/4 cup/188g boiled/steamed mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup/120g creamy almond butter sub for peanut, or nut-free butter
- 1/2 cup/100g coconut sugar can sub for organic light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup/50g cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup/30g blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup/30g coconut flour can sub for oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder use gluten-free BP if needed.
- 1/2 cup/50g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180c and line an 8"(inch) loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the mashed sweet potato, almond butter, and coconut sugar to a medium-size mixing bowl. Mix to combine it all together.
- Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder to the sweet potato bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well to form a thick, fudgy batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the 8"(inch) loaf pann lined with parchment paper. Spread the batter out evenly in the pan using your hands to help spread it out. You can also use a rubber spatula to do this.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.