Easy Vegan Whipped Coffee (Dalgona) that’s perfect for cold and warm weather. The perfect cup of coffee to start your day!
This frothy drink, known as dalgona coffee, might just be your new favorite caffeine kick
Dalgona coffee or whipped coffee — started as a Tik Tok trend and it exploded all over the internet. I am not a fan of tik-tok – but I would say, them tik-tok videos were useful for once!
I love cappuccino – I always order a cappuccino at the coffee shops, because I love, love the fluffy creaminess on top.
However, this vegan whipped coffee is an absolute game-changer, since I get a lot more ‘fluff’ to eat from the top! Just yum.
Now, I love coffee. I can hardly imagine starting my day without one. If you are a coffee lover, like me, be sure to try this vegan whipped coffee recipe!
How To Make Vegan Whipped Coffee:
You will need:
1. Instant Coffee
2. Coconut Sugar
3. Hot water
5. Dairy-free milk
In a bowl, add the coffee and sugar. Add the hot water and whisk with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. About 3 minutes. This is easiest done using an electric whisk but can be done with a manual whisk.
Warm the dairy-free milk if you like and pour it into your coffee mug, then top with the whipped coffee cream.
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes:
1. Best Ever Vegan Tofu Scramble
2. Easy Oil-Free Vegan Tofu Bacon Sandwich
3. Easy Vegan Banana Blueberry Crumb Muffins
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Vegan Whipped Coffee (Dalgona) Recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)
- 3 tbsp of instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp of hot water
- 1 cup/220ml of dairy-free milk
- In a bowl, add the coffee and sugar. Add the hot water and whick with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. About 3 minutes. This is easiest done using an electric whisk but can be done with a manual whisk.
- Warm the dairy-free milk if you like and pour it to your coffee mug, then top with the whipped coffee cream.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023