These Festive Healthy 3-ingredient Cranberry Truffles are the perfect treat for the festive period!
Guys! It’s officially the festive period! Christmas shopping, loads of presents and of course… loadssss of chocolate!!
You are probably thinking why are you using cranberries to make a sweet recipe? Aren’t cranberries supposed to be just used for cranberry sauce or juice? Nope! If you try this recipe – believe me, you will know why I have used cranberries to make these chocolate truffles.
Basically, I treated the cranberries the same way I would treat dried fruit, they bind well and are also a good healthier sweetness alternative.
How To Make Cranberry Truffles:
You will need:
1. Dried cranberries (sweetened with fruit juice)
2. Dark chocolate at least 80% dark!
3. Almond flour
Now, if you can’t find almond flour in the stores, simply make your own, it’s super easy!
Simply put blanched flaked almonds in a high-speed blender or a food processor and whizz for like a minute until it resembles a fine ground and you are done! It’s that easy.
To make these cranberries truffles, simply blend together the almond flour and cranberries, it should form a fine soft ground which can be easily shaped into bite-sized shapes.
Melt your chocolate, then simply dip the cranberry balls into the chocolate until covered. Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes until set, and enjoy!
Do let me know how you found these Festive Healthy 3-ingredient Cranberry Truffles if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
1.Easy Healthy Chocolate Almond Overnight Oats
2.1-Bowl Incredibly Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bread
3.Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies
Festive Healthy 3-ingredient Cranberry Truffles
- 1 1/4 cups/180g of Dried Cranberries sweetened with fruit juice
- 1 1/3 cups/150g of Ground Almonds / Almond flour
- 3/4 cup/130g of dairy-free Dark chocolate or of course you can use sweeter chocolate if you like
- Blend the ground almonds and dried cranberries together in a blender or a food processor until they form a ball or until finely ground.
- Melt the chocolate using a bain marine, (basically bring a saucepan with water to a gentle boil, then add the chocolate into a glass bowl or a metal bowl and place on top of the pan with water, this will gently melt it, just make sure you keep stirring it) melt 3/4 of the chocolate, bring it off the heat then stir in the remaining 1/4 for easy chocolate tempering.
- Roll the cranberry almond dough into about 12 bite-sized balls. Dip the cranberry balls in the chocolate, spooning over to coat in a thick layer of dark chocolate.
- Place the chocolate cranberry truffles down on a flat surface to set. You can refrigerate them, or freeze them!
- Enjoy 🙂
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023