A Giant Vegan Protein Cookie 15g Of Protein Per Cookie) that’s gonna fill you up. Perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack.
This healthy protein cookie is only 200 calories as well – so it’s perfect if you are on a weight loss journey.
The recipe is super simple – simply mix all the ingredients together and bake. I personally used a protein powder called BULK. But you can use any protein powder you like.
For a nut-free version – simply use sunflower seed butter instead of nut butter.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Giant Vegan Protein Cookie 15g Of Protein Per Cookie if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Giant Vegan Protein Cookie (200 calories,15g of protein per cookie)
- 2 tbsp Protein Powder I used BULK
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter or any other seed/nut butter you like
- 1 tsp of sweetener or 1 tbsp of maple syrup/date paste
- 1 tsp of dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp of chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chocolate chips if using. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape the dough into a cookie and place it onto a baking tray/sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
- Press the chocolate chips on top of the cookie if using and bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023