Healthy Blueberry Overnight Oats & Chia – Creamy, delicious overnight oats! You’ll love this yummy meal prep breakfast! (Gluten-free, vegan, can be made nut-free too)
I love, love overnight oats. Especially during the summer, when I don’t feel like having a warm breakfast. I tend to make a batch of these on Sunday, and take one each morning with me at work. I especially do that, if I am going to the gym, and need to stay on the healthy eating track.
These overnight oats with blueberries will keep you full for hours, which will reduce cravings and the overall calories you consume for the day. My mornings are always very busy, meetings here and there, so I have no time to grab a snack to keep me going until my lunch break.
That is why it’s so important for me to eat a healthy filling breakfast that will get me through the morning.
These overnight oats with blueberries does just that.
You can make this recipe nut-free if you just sub the nuts for seeds, like pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds etc. You can get very creative here, and use other fruit if you don’t fancy blueberries for example. The options are endless.
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes:
1. Easy Healthy Vegan Gluten-Free Spanish Tortilla
2. 3-Ingredient Vegan Fresh Fig Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Vegan Chocolate Granola
Let’s do this!
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Blueberry Overnight Oats & Chia recipe and if there is anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/ message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and I hope it makes your mornings less stressful!
Have a great day!
Healthy Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp/50g rolled oats gluten-free, if needed
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup/177ml of milk I tend to use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut
- 2-3 tbsp of fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tablespoons of chopped pecans or sliced almonds optional, if you want this nut-free
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or chai spice
- OPTIONAL TO SERVE:
- A sprinkle of granola.
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, the milk, and 1-2 tbsp of blueberries, and the cinnamon. Stir to combine, then taste and add additional cinnamon, syrup, as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, ideally overnight.
- Feel free to add extras like granola, sliced almonds, or a drizzle of almond or peanut butter!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023