This Healthy Creamy Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie with cinnamon, cashew butter (or almond butter), and dates is the perfect combo of cozy and nourishing!
Nothing beats a good tasty creamy, thick-ish smoothie, that tastes just like apple pie. It’s loaded with good stuff, we got complex carbs, protein, fiber, all the stuff. Oh, and loads of nutrients too. One of these bad boys for brekkie, or an afternoon pick-me-up is all you need to get fully nourished.
My goal with food, generally, is to keep it simple. I also like things as less processed as possible.
This is why I’ve stayed away from protein powders, for the most part, considering that most of the options out there are stacked with highly processed protein concentrates, additives and refined sugar (like, wha?).
Let’s make this smoothie!
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Creamy Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Vegan Drink Recipes:
1. Pea & Spinach Green Smoothie
2. Overnight Chocolate Oat & Almond Smoothie
3. 5-Minute Warm Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Healthy Creamy Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup/200g of cooled roasted or steamed sweet potato skins peeled off
- 1-2 large Medjool dates depending on preferred sweetness
- Splash vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 frozen banana
- 2-3 tablespoons hemp hearts or peanut butter powder
- 3-4 large ice cubes
- 1 tbsp cashew butter/almond butter
- 2 cups/472ml unsweetened oat milk or any plant-based milk
- Optional: crushed gingersnaps coconut whipped cream, shaved chocolate
- Blend everything together until smooth. Serve as-is or for extra fanciness top with coconut whip and crushed gingersnaps, or shaved chocolate and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023