This amazing Healthy Protein Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl recipe will be sure to satisfy you. Now you can have chocolate for breakfast and never think twice.
If you are a lover for sweet type of breakfasts, maybe you like a sugary cereal in the morning? Fruit loops? Replace these unhealthy options with this amazing chocolate goodness bowl!
Can you think of anything better than chocolate for breakfast?! Have your chocolate without any guilt? Yes PLEASE.
On a cold day especially, I love, love to start my day with a warm breakfast. Especially a warm breakfast bowl like this one.
The Best Chocolate Breakfast Recipe
Chocolate is one of those things that you’re totally don’t associate with breakfast. Well, at least I don’t. Chocolate means sweet treat in my world – it’s something you have as a treat, not as a way to start your day. Right?
However, if you are smart, you can have your chocolate and eat it for breakfast. For example, make this chocolate quinoa bowl, or have a healthy smoothie with cocoa powder in it (aka chocolate for breakfast 😀 )
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes:
1. Vegan Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Bagel
2. Easy Healthy Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa
3. Healthy 3-Ingredient Apple & Almond Breakfast Cookies
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Protein Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
Healthy Protein Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast
- 1/4 cup/30g quinoa flakes quinoa flakes cook faster than standard quinoa, if you do use standard quinoa, it will take longer to cook
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup/118g unsweetened almond/oat
- 1/2 scoop/30g of peanut butter powder
- 1/2 cup/118g of water
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt for topping
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips for topping(optional)
- Coconut flakes to top optional
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan (minus the yogurt and chocolate chips). Whisk together until fully incorporated.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a high simmer until desired consistency, 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with the coconut yogurt and coconut flakes or chocolate chips, and enjoy!
I recommend boiling the quinoa beforehand if you are using whole quinoa, then follow the recipe.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023