These Healthy Vegan 3-Ingredient Banana And Oat Cookies are so healthy and easy to make. There is no dairy, no eggs, no wheat, no oil, no milk, and no butter in this healthy cookie recipe but they still taste amazing.
These cookies are pretty soft. So if you like soft cookies, you will love these cookies. But, if you like crispier cookies, then I would recommend baking these cookies for longer than suggested.
There’s nothing wrong with carbs and sugar if like this they just come from whole food ingredients like oats, banana, and whole nuts.
There has been this big fear going around that carbs are bad. Yes, carbs from refined flours, and sugar are certainly not good for you, but carbs from banana, oats that are in this recipe are healthy and good for you!
I don’t get the keto diet to be honest.
For more information have a look at our article: Fat And Carbohydrates Are Good For Losing Weight
Anyway! If I did get you convinced that these are healthy and that you shouldn’t be scared of fats and carbs. Let’s make these yummy cookies!
More Vegan Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Vegan 3-Ingredient Banana And Oat Cookies Recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
This recipe makes 6 large cookies, you can make 12 smaller cookies if you prefer and reduce the cooking time by 5 minutes. I prefer making big ones as its easier and 1 is a proper serving. If the base of the cookie is golden but the top isn’t then trying grilling for a few minutes.
3 medium-sized ripe bananas
150g of oats ( you can use gluten-free oats if you want these cookies suitable for a GF diet)
4 tablespoons of any nut butter ( I personally used peanut butter)
1. Place the whole rolled oats in a blender and blend for a few seconds until finely ground. You can use pure instant oats if you prefer instead.
2. Peel the bananas then mash and mix along with the ground oats and peanut butter.
3. Spoon the peanut butter cookie dough onto a lined baking tray using about 1 heaped tablespoon. I use parchment paper but any non-stick sheet is good for this cookie recipe as long as it’s heat resistant.
4. Use a fork to flatten and spread out each healthy cookie to about the size of a large orange. Make sure the cookies are all the same thickness so they cook evenly.
5. Place in the oven at 190C for about 20-30 minutes until the top and bottom of the cookies start to go golden. Remove from the oven and enjoy the cookies immediately or, if you would like them slightly crunchier, simply leave them to cool completely.
These Healthy Vegan 3-Ingredient Banana And Oat Cookies taste best within hours of being made as they are oil-free but will last for up to 5 days. If eating a few days after being made it’s best to heat them up.
Use bananas that are over-ripe to make these banana sweetened cookies. The riper the banana, the sweeter it will be. This makes the cookies really sweet and the perfect fluffy but still gluten-free texture. Experiment with different nut or seed butters as you don’t need to use just peanut butter to make these healthy cookies.
I hope you enjoy them, and please do let me know whether you like them, I appreciate any feedback and new ideas!