Okay, so these Healthy Vegan 3-Ingredient Bounty Bars are so easy, and taste so similar to Bounty bars! You will love them!
Now I know that bounty bars aren’t everybody’s cup of tea, and yet there are weirdos around the world (like myself) who would pick the bounty bar out of the big box of chocolates! The problem is that the bounty bars you get from the shops are not Vegan, and if you are someone who misses them, but tries to eat healthy at the same time – this is your perfect recipe! They are:
…And they are so delicious!
Not to mention that they are so easy to make, all you need is 3-ingredients!!
How To Make Vegan Bounty Bars:
You will need:
1. Shredded Coconut
2. Vegan Chocolate:
3. Ripe Bananas
Peel and mash the very ripe bananas. Mix in the coconut with the mashed bananas. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball then flatten.
Bake in the oven for about 15-18 minutes until they start to go golden. Leave to cool while melting the chocolate. I used the bain-marie method.
Dip the cooled coconut bites into the melted chocolate then place on greaseproof paper to cool. Then put them in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy!
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Vegan 3-Ingredient Bounty Bars if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook!! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Healthy Vegan Sweet Snack Recipes:
–> No-Bake Healthy Cashew Tahini Bars
–> 3-Ingredient Healthy Fig And Hazelnut Bites
–> Healthy 4-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Truffles
–> No-Cook Easy Chewy Oat And Pecan Energy Bites
Healthy Vegan 3-Ingredient Bounty Bars
- 2 large ripe Bananas
- 1 1/4 cups/125g Desiccated/shredded coconut
- 1 cup/160g of Vegan dark chos chips or any chocolate you would like to dip them into the darker the healthier obviously!
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and mash the very ripe bananas.
- Mix in the coconut with the mashed bananas.
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball then flatten.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-18 minutes until they start to go golden.
- Leave to cool while melting the chocolate. I used the bain-marie method.
- Dip the cooled coconut bites into the melted chocolate then place on greaseproof paper to cool. Then put them in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023