Healthy Vegan Banana Fudge Milkshake recipe that will satisfy the craving for a milkshake in a healthy way.
We all know that milkshakes are super indulgent occasional treat, that normally pack a lot of sugar and saturated fat.
However, if you are on the healthy eating journey, and fancy a milkshake, then this recipe is for you. It’s vegan, dairy-free, creamy, filling and just so delicious.
Honestly, the more I cook and create recipes, the more I find that it’s so easy to make healthy food (ingredients) taste good.
You have got to have some basics in mind, like for example, when I think of a milkshake, I think thick and creamy; so what should I use thats healthy for creaminess? – BANANAS! What about more sweetness? – Dates!
When you approach healthy eating like this, it can get very easily and very delicious very quickly!
You can even have this for breakfast, it’s super quick and easy to make and it will fill you up! You can even grab it on the go.
This Healthy Vegan Banana Fudge Milkshake is best consumed chilled, so I tend to freeze the bananas.
More Healthy Vegan Dessert Recipes:
1. 4-Ingredients Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine)
2. Vegan Maple Chocolate Cookies (GF Oil-Free)
3. Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Vegan Banana Fudge Milkshake recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Shall we give it a go? Let’s start!
420 calories per serving
2 medium-sized bananas, frozen work best as they make the drink chilled
¼ cup / 35 g hazelnuts, I use raw but you can use toasted if you prefer
1-2 tablespoons of cocoa/cacao, 2 if you like dark chocolate
6-9 dates pitted
1 cup / 250 ml water, cold is preferable
1. Place everything in a blender and blend until it’s smooth. You will hear the difference when all the nuts have been broken up and it looks smooth and nicely combined.
2. Drink as soon as it’s made, garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa and a slice of banana if you like.
NOTES: To make this dairy-free milkshake fudgier add more dates, I often do this before a big day when I need the energy.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023