These gluten-free Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars are deliciously lemony and moist. No-bake bars topped with lemon coconut icing and sweetened purely with fruit.
These raw vegan lemon bars are really, really easy to make. The dried fruit is blended with sunflower seeds and lemon juice – and this is your base. Then it’s topped with lemony coconut-icing.
So yummy and easy!
You can add a sweetener to the icing if you like, but I do like a slightly sour lemon icing that cuts through the intense sweetness of the dried fruit base.
Maybe this lemon drizzle won’t be the most viral raw cake as it doesn’t look anything special but I think it tastes pretty amazing.
If you are looking at eating healthier, I would definitely recommend these lemon bars. They are sweet, lemony, and taste just like cake, but made a thousand times healthier. No baking is needed here, the food processor does all the work for you.
A must-make raw lemon bars recipe – done in no time.
More Raw Vegan Recipes:
Shall we give these yummy raw lemony bars a go?
Do let me know how you found these Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 1 cup/175g pitted Dates/figs
- 1 cup/150g Raisins
- 2 cups/280g Sunflower seeds
- 4 Lemons
- 3/4 cup /75g desiccated Coconut
- splash of water for blending
- Into a food processor add the dates, raisins, sunflower seeds and the juice of two lemons.
- Blend until the raw cake dough starts to form one big ball.
- Spread this mixture flat in your dish.
- Place the coconut and juice of the last two lemons into a small blender with a splash of water and blend until creamy. Add just enough water to make a creamy icing that can be spread. Alternatively, just mix the lemon juice and coconut in a bowl.
- Spread thecoconut icing on the base and sprinkle with grated lemon zest from 2 lemons.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!