Hemp Brownies Recipe No Bake is a delicious healthy hemp protein brownies that will satisfy a sweet tooth with zero guilt.
These raw hemp seed chocolate brownies aren’t overly sweet. I personally used dried figs as the sweetener, but if you don’t mind dates or other dried fruit, you can use that instead.
To make these brownies, it’s easier than you think. The food processor basically does all the work for you. You will then need a pan (I used a loaf pan) to press down the dough, then chill it.
The recipe calls for a handful of ingredients, however, I made my own hemp seed butter, but you can purchase it if you like.
Hemp brownies vegan are made using peanut butter powder, but if you don’t like peanuts, or are allergic to peanuts, you can use another form of protein powder. Or don’t use protein powder at all. I have made these brownies using oat flour or almond flour, and they work just as well.
If you are eating hemp butter brownies for the first time – don’t worry, you won’t get high, haha! Hemp seeds are actually really good for your health and contain low doses of THC. You are going to have to eat A LOT of these brownies to get high.
Hemp seeds are high in protein and heart-healthy fats. I like to include them in my daily diet, and I don’t really think of THC or anything like that. They are just good for you
How to Make Hemp Brownies:
You will need the following ingredients;
All the ingredients are added to a food processor and blitzed until soft dough. Then, press the dough onto a lined loaf pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle some hemp seed heart on top, and chill the hemp protein vegan brownies for an hour in the fridge before cutting them and eating them!
More Vegan Brownie Recipes:
Do let me know how you found these Hemp Brownies Recipe No Bake if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Hemp Brownies Recipe No Bake
- 1 1/3 cups/233g of dried figs stems removed or other dried fruit
- 1/2 cup/140g of hemp seed butter
- 1/2 cup/50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup/50g of peanut butter powder or protein powder of choice
- 2 tbsp of water
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until everything is combined and a sticky dough forms.
- Press the dough onto a loaf baking pan. (If you line the pan with parchment paper, it will make it easier to remove the brownies.)
- Use your fingers to press the mixture evenly into the pan. (You can place a piece of parchment paper on top of the mixture as you press it into the pan to prevent it from sticking to your hands.)
- Once the protein brownies are firmly pressed into the pan, sprinkle the top evenly with more hemp seeds if you like, pressing them into the top of the brownies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.