Hot Noodles Recipe Vegan And Easy – done in about 10 minutes, these hot and spicy noodles will become your new favorite!
Hot spicy noodles are made using a handful of pantry ingredients and are the most comforting food you will eat that’s done in under 10 minutes.
If you like red hot noodles, you will definitely love these hot noodles. They are spicy, creamy, and so indulgent.
I paired them with steamed bok-choy for freshness and nutrients. But that is optional.
I used peanut butter for the creaminess and nutty taste, but if you don’t like peanut butter, feel free to use tahini or other butter of choice.
If you love Asian foods/noodles, condiments, then the condiments needed for this recipe, shouldn’t be anything new to you, but if you are not familiar with them, don’t worry, I have linked them to Amazon, so you can purchase them.
Alternatively, you can buy them from your local store, look for the World Foods aisle, or the condiments aisle to find them.
How To Make Hot Noodles:
You will need the following ingredients:
First, the noodles are cooked and the bok-choy is steamed.
After that, you need to make a sauce from the rest of the ingredients.
Once the noodles are cooked, the noodles are drained and coated in the sauce.
Serve with crushed peanuts, scallions, extra sesame seeds, and the bok choy.
See the post below, for the full recipe.
More Vegan Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this Hot Noodles Recipe Vegan And Easy if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Hot Noodles Recipe Vegan And Easy
- 2 nests of rice noodles or any kind of noodles
- 1 whole large bok choy, sliced legnthways steamed/boiled
- THE SAUCE:
- 3 tbsp runny peanut butter or tahini
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce or any spicy sauce – use only 1/2 tbsp if you don't want it very spicy
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil or other oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped spring onions
- Crushed Peanuts
- Boil the rice noodles as per package instructions. Steam the bok choy too.
- While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients to a bowl, and mix well.
- Strain the noodles, but keep 1 tbsp of the boiling water.
- Add the noodles and the tbsp of boiling water to the sauce bowl. Mix well.
- Serve the noodles in a bowl, and top with the desired toppings, and the bok choy.