An Incredibly Easy Healthy Vegan Ramen, I call it cheats ramen because it’s SOO EASY! All you need is one pot, some vegetable stock, and a few veggies some sauces and you have it!
it’s oil-free, healthy, satisfying, and comes out in minutes! The tofu is absolutely optional in this recipe – some people don’t like tofu so it’s perfectly fine to just add more veggies and leave the tofu on the side.
Traditional Japanese ramen can take a long time to prepare and an even longer time to perfect. While I LOVE ramen― the super umami, salt-forward, noodle soup loaded with veggies and protein ― I don’t always have the time to wait on a bowl of ramen that takes all day to simmer.
So, I’ve come up with a quick and easy ramen soup recipe that’s easily customized to your taste buds and is perfect for a quick weekday dinner It’s the easiest ramen you will ever make in less than 30 min from start to finish. Plus, thanks to the noodles, smoked tofu, and tons of veg, it’s much healthier than the takeout or resto version.
Do let me know how you found this Incredibly Easy Healthy Vegan Ramen if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Recipes:
Incredibly Easy Healthy Vegan Ramen
- For The Noodles Pot:
- 2 cups/478ml of hot water
- 1/4 red pepper sliced
- 1/5 of a broccoli head cut into small florets
- 1 stock cube of low sodium vegetable stock or homemade veg stock
- 1 nest of noodles ideally ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of white miso
- Salt to taste optional
- For The Crispy Tofu:
- 3.17 oz/ 60g of tofu cut into cubes
- 1/4 tsp of paprika
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F/200C.
- Put the cubed tofu on a baking tray lined with baking paper and add all the spices under the tofu section on the ingredients list. Mix well. Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, add all the ingredients for the noodles in a pot and simmer on low heat for about 7-8 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked.
- Serve into a bowl and add the crispy tofu on top and your desired toppings.
- I opted for sliced carrots ( for crunch ) sesame seeds, sliced spring onion.