Is Fenty beauty cruelty-free you may wonder. And it’s good that you do, because often when you first go vegan, it can be very confusing.
When I first went vegan, I didn’t even think about beauty products, whether they are vegan or not. I just cared about the food. But down the line, I was like OH – Cetaphil is not cruelty-free, nor is OGX, that’s just crazy.
That is when I really started to look into everything I wore on a daily basis, from my shampoo to my makeup.
Fenty beauty specializes in makeup, and they are a pretty popular brand. Rhianna (the singer) owns 50% of Fenty Beauty herself.
But anyway, we are here to find out is Fenty beauty animal cruelty free, so, let’s get to it!
Is Fenty Beauty Cruelty-Free
Fantastic news, Fenty beauty is totally cruelty-free! According to their site, they never allow any testing on animals and are proud of that.
The biggest problem with many other big beauty brands is they don’t necessarily directly test on animals, but they are involved with third parties who do. That is what typically makes them a non-cruelty-free brand.
That is why when I read that Fenty Beauty has officially stated that they do not allow their suppliers to test on animals either. This confirmed to me that they are a totally cruelty-free beauty brand.
Is Fenty Beauty Vegan And Cruelty Free
Here’s where things get a bit strange. Although Fenty Beaty is totally cruelty-free, that doesn’t mean they are vegan.
They have officially stated that they are not a vegan brand.
However, some of their products are vegan friendly, so you will just need to look at their products carefully, and read the ingredients list.
Does Fenty Use Child Labor?
There are claims that some child labor is involved, but nothing is confirmed…yet. NGO officially filed a complaint against Rhianna in 2021 claiming that child labor is involved.
Whether that is true or not, can be debatable. Innocent until proven guilty is my motto.
What’s Vegan In Fenty Beauty?
There is good news, there certainly are vegan-friendly products that Fenty Beauty produced.
Here’s a short list of some of the vegan-friendly products in Fenty Beauty:
- CHERRY TREAT CONDITIONING + STRENGTHENING LIP OIL
- POUTSICLE HYDRATING LIP STAIN
- COOKIES N CLEAN WHIPPED CLAY PORE DETOX FACE MASK WITH SALICYLIC ACID + CHARCOAL
- TOTAL CLEANS’R MAKEUP-REMOVING CLEANSER WITH BARBADOS CHERRY
- FAT WATER NIACINAMIDE PORE-REFINING TONER SERUM WITH BARBADOS CHERRY
- HYDRA VIZOR INVISIBLE MOISTURIZER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN WITH NIACINAMIDE + KALAHARI MELON
- HYDRA VIZOR REFILL INVISIBLE MOISTURIZER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN WITH NIACINAMIDE + KALAHARI MELON
- INSTANT RESET BRIGHTENING OVERNIGHT RECOVERY GEL-CREAM WITH NIACINAMIDE + KALAHARI MELON OIL
And the list goes on.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Fenty Beauty Cruelty Free 2022
Yes, Fenty Beauty is totally cruelty-free in 2022.
2. Is Fenty Beauty Environmentally Friendly?
Unfortunately, there are no real publications or official statements made by the company that Fenty Beaty is environmentally friendly, nor do they try to be.
3. Is Fenty Beauty Clean
Yes, Fenty Beauty is a clean makeup brand. They are completely paraben free and use quality ingredients.
4. Does Fenty Beauty Have a Parent Company?
Yes, Fenty Beauty is owned by LVMH.
5. Is Fenty Beauty Gluten-Free?
Yes, according to the Fenty Beaty website, they claim that ALL their products are gluten-free, and there is no chance of any gluten contamination during the manufacturing process.
6. Is Fenty Beauty Paraben-Free?
Fenty beauty (and Fenty Skin) are 100% paraben free.
Summary: Fenty Beauty Is Cruelty-Free!
Fantastic news, Fenty Beauty is totally cruelty-free, and they have a lot of products that are vegan-friendly as well.
So, if you are looking for quality makeup, Fenty Beauty is your place to go.