Keto Baked Garlic Green Beans that taste superb, are easy to make, and are low-carb and vegan!
I like this recipe a lot, and it’s always on my menu on thanksgiving. Low in carbs, high on taste, easy to make, these keto green beans will become your new favorite.
The smell, when they bake, is irresistible. Have I told you, that I literally o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d with garlic?! You can beat the smell of roasted garlic coming out of the oven. So yum
Green beans tend to be low on carbs, high on fiber, and high on protein and Vitamin C. If you haven’t had green beans before, you don’t tend to eat them much, you need to get yourself some and make this recipe, cos this recipe will make you want to eat green beans every day!
How To Make Keto Baked Garlic Green Beans:
You will need:
1. Green Beans
3. Olive Oil
4. Nutritional Yeast
5. Flax Egg
6. Salt & Pepper
Look at that, basic ingredients, that most vegans have in their home hanging around.
Wash & trim the green beans.
The oven is preheated, then you make the flax egg by adding 1 tbsp of flaxseeds in a bowl together with 3 tbsp of water. Let that sit for 5 minutes, and voila, you have a vegan egg!
When the vegan egg is done, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the nutritional yeast.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Job done!
More Vegan Side Dish Recipes:
1. Easy Harissa And Herb Cauliflower Rice
2. Vegan Eggplant Cream Cheese Stuffed Rolls
3. Super Quick Miso-Dressed Cabbage Salad
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Keto Baked Garlic Green Beans Recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Keto Baked Garlic Green Beans
- 8 oz/130g of green beans
- 1 tbsp of flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash & trim the green beans.
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Make the flax egg by adding 1 tbsp of flaxseeds in a bowl together with 3 tbsp of water. Let that sit for 5 minutes, and voila, you have a vegan egg!
- When the vegan egg is done, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the nutritional yeast.
- Add the dressed green beans to your baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Once the green beans are baked, sprinkle the nutritional yeast flakes and serve.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023
Volencho13 December 2021 at 15h12
Mmm, I am getting hungry! I loved it sooooo much! Thank you for your amazing hard work on this!