These No-Cook Easy Chewy Oat And Pecan Energy Bites are a really good way of getting some energy healthy and quickly… perfect for your mid-afternoon crash.
Now this recipe is really flexible and you can play around with it a lot! I used pecan nuts, but you can use any nuts you have or like.
You can make your own nut butter if you would like to go the extra mile, and make this recipe even healthier. – here is our super easy recipe – How To Make Nut Butters
Most of the nut butter you buy from the store has got added sugars or trans fats and all sorts of stuff you don’t need in your nut butter. The healthiest nut butter contains 100% nuts.
How To Make Chewy Pecan Bites:
All you really need is 5 ingredients!
1. Oats – use the finest ground, oats you can find, I am not talking like flour, but like porridge oats, from Quick-Rolled to Bran Oats.
2. Almond Butter, or any nut butter
3. Maple Syrup
4. Pecan Nuts, or any nuts you like or have, from almonds to hazelnuts.
5. Vanilla Extract
Simply combine all the ingredients together, mix and chill in the fridge for a bit to firm up. Mold into bite-sized balls and you are done! It’s super easy!
Do let me know how you found this No-Cook Easy Chewy Oat And Pecan Energy Bites recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Makes about 10 bites
90g of oats
65g of almond butter, or any nut butter
85g of pure maple syrup
70g of Pecan Nuts
1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Using a high-speed blender, or a food processor, add the nuts and whiz for a few seconds until the nuts get a bit chopped up. If you like a bit of crunch, leave them chunkier, or simply whizz for longer if you would like it finer.
2. Add all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until solid. Mold into bite-sized balls.
Storage: Store these No-Cook Easy Chewy Oat And Pecan Energy Bites in an air-tight container and they will keep for up to a week. If you like them firmer, simply store them in the fridge.