These Oil-Free Roasted Potatoes With Zucchini are the ultimate side dish. They pack so much juicy flavor and can complement almost any meal! It’s a perfect fresh side dish for your dinner table.
Dill complements fresh, hot baby potatoes so well! Sometimes I even drizzle some vinegar on them – just perfection!
What’s really good about these potatoes is that they are oil-free! Oh, and WFPB!
Now, these Roasted Potatoes are super easy to make, they are crispy, delicious and do not need a lot of ingredients to make! I like to serve them as a side, but most of the time, I just eat them straight out the pan!
The zucchini are a wonderful addition here because they literally burst into flavor and juiciness right when you bite into them!
The secret to this recipe is dill a lot of it!
Serve these potatoes together with your favorite protein and veggie of choice for a complete meal!
Do you have a go-to side dish?
For us, it’s always been potatoes. We love them in just about every form!
Potato wedges, mashed potatoes… you name it. but, but, these crispy potatoes recipes are our new favorite now!
My second most favorite are these delicious crispy thyme roasted potatoes – check ’em out!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Oil-Free Roasted Potatoes With Zucchini if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Oil-Free Roasted Potatoes With Zucchini
- 5 cups/750g of new/baby potatoes scrubbed and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 5 cups/750g of zucchini. trimmed and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- A handful of parsley roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Put the potatoes in a large roasting tray. Add salt and pepper, stir well, and roast for 25 minutes.
- Take the tray out and add the garlic and the zucchini chunks. Zest the lemon, and sprinkle it on top of the veggies. Mix well and bake again for 20 Minutes.
- Once you take them out of the oven, add the juice from that lemon all over, sprinkle the chopped parsley & dill. Serve and enjoy 🙂
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023