Oil-Free Roasted Zucchini & Garlic Soup that is garlicky, creamy, thick, and ultimately delicious!
When I first started working as a chef, I was in the Larder section. SO I had to think of daily soups and create them. This one never failed to disappoint. Customers loved it.
So today, I am sharing this delicious recipe with you!
I loved making soups since I was very young, but as I started to work as a chef, my soup game improved massively. So, what better way to pass this knowledge, but with my readers?
How To Make Zucchini & Garlic Soup
The recipe is super simple, and it has only a handful of ingredients:
5. Dairy-Free Milk
5. Vegetable Stock
The recipe method is simple; the garlic and zucchinis are roasted in the oven with the thyme. Then the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until silky smooth with the milk and veg stock.
I decorated it with some basil leaves and served it hot. You can add croutons if you like as well. The choice is yours!
WARNING! This soup is for garlic lovers, as it contains quite a lot of garlic, however, if you are not a huge fan, feel free to only use 2-3 garlic cloves.
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Oil-Free Roasted Zucchini & Garlic Soup if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Oil-Free Roasted Zucchini & Garlic Soup
- 4 large zucchinis
- 1 whole small head of garlic you heard me right Or 5-6 large cloves
- 2 tbsp of dried thyme
- 1 tsp of organic sea salt
- 2 long ribs of celery
- 2 small brown onions
- 1/2 cup/118ml of vegetable stock I used my homemade Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup/118ml of oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Roughly dice the zucchinis and add them to a baking tray and sprinkle the thyme. Put the whole garlic head in the centre of the baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop up the onions and celery. Heat broth or water in a pan and add the onion and celery. Sweat for 5-6 minutes and set aside. Once the zucchini & garlic are roasted, peel off the garlic, and all the ingredients together with the onion and celery, oat milk and stock to a blender. Blend for 4-5 minutes until completely smooth.
- Serve hot or cold.
You can easily sub the celery for leeks.
More Zucchini Recipes:
1.Easy Healthy Vegan Zucchini ‘Meatballs’ (Oil + Gluten-Free)
2.1-Bowl Healthy Vegan Zucchini Bread
3.Easy No-Added Oil Creamy Zucchini Hummus
4.Vegan ‘Parmesan’ Baked Zucchini Fries
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Volencho14 March 2022 at 14h23
I am so lucky to have subscribed to newsletter! I loved reading this so much and when I have time, I might try this! Keep the amazing hard work! 😎