One-Pot Noodle Tofu & Peanut Veg Bowl, that’s ready in 20 minutes! Brown Rice Noodles, Veggies, Peanut or Almond Butter, spices, flavours, boil and done. Easy quick weeknight dinner recipe.
On days when you just want some great-tasting food within minutes of thinking about it, you make this One-Pot Noodle Tofu & Peanut Veg Bowl! Just chop things up, layer, cook and done.
What’s really cool about this recipe, is that you can pack it and take it to work at the office. Reheat it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, then you got a homemade yummy meal made with tons of veggies.
You can adjust this recipe to your own preference, in terms of what vegetables you would like to put in, like if you like broccoli, pea snaps, courgettes…anything you fancy!
More Vegan Recipes:
1. 10-Minute Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe
2. How To Make Restaurant Style Pickled Red Onions
3. 5-Minute Oil-Free Spinach & Parsley Hummus
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this One-Pot Noodle Tofu & Peanut Veg Bowl Recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
2 1/4 cup (562.5 ml) water
2 nests of brown rice noodles or noodles of choice
1/2 cup/64 g sliced carrots
Half a white onion, sliced
1/2 of a large red bell pepper sliced
4 oz/113.4 g/3/4 cup cubed tofu
1/2 cup (64 g) of green beans
5-6 mushrooms, sliced
2 to 3 teaspoons of sriracha sauce
2 to 3 teaspoons of soy sauce use certified gf if needed
1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) garlic powder or use 2 tsp minced garlic or both
1 tablespoon of ginger paste or minced ginger
4 tablespoons of almond butter or peanut butter
1 large rib of chopped celery or bok choy
2 tablespoons of scallions chopped (optional)
2 tablespoons of cilantro/coriander or basil or both for garnish (optional)
Pinch Of Sesame Seeds
A handful of roasted peanuts for garnish (optional)
1. Add the water to a saucepan. Add the noodles and push them down so they are covered in water. Arrange veggies on the sides or top of the noodles.
2. Add the tofu and the rest of the ingredients to the pot (except the optional toppings). ( Alternatively, crisp the tofu in the oven separately, and add it later, it will give you a lot more texture)
3. Bring the pot to a boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally really well to make sure the nut butter mixes in and the noodles cook evenly.
4. Check the noodles for doneness, Taste and adjust sweet, heat and lemon.
Fold in cilantro, basil, or baby spinach if using. Let sit for another minute before serving. Garnish with peanuts or sprouts and a dash of fresh lime. We added a good dash of red pepper flakes and sesame seeds as well.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023