Pea & Spinach Green Smoothie that’s refreshing and super delicious!
Have it first thing after waking up for a more powerful benefit! It’s really nutritious and low in calories as well.
Ingredients can easily be subbed for something else you like more:
- Water: Instead of water you can use coconut water, almond milk, or other dairy-free milk.
- Frozen Banana: Banana is one of the sweetest fruits that balances out the bitter taste of greens. Using frozen fruit gives smoothie creamy texture. It is also affordable and widely available. You can sub the banana for frozen mango!
- Spinach: Spinach is a sweet-er leafy green with a mild taste. You can try using Kale in there if you like instead, although the taste will change.
- Frozen Peas: Peas in my smoothie? – Why not! They are sweet and nutritious! Smoothies don’t have to be made of fruit only.
- Lemon Juice: The lemon juice brings this whole thing together. it’s also like drinking lemon water, hence why I recommend drinking this smoothie on an empty stomach!
Do let me know how you found this Pea & Spinach Green Smoothie if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook!! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Pea & Spinach Green Smoothie
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 tbsp of frozen peas
- 1 cup/220ml of cold water
- Juice of half a lemon
- Half a banana if it's frozen even better, you can also sub it for frozen mango
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blitz for 1-2 minutes. Consume straight away.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023