Fancy some Mediterranean gluten-free pizza that’s bursting with goodness, flavors, & cheesy gooeyness – then this Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Feta Cheese Pizza recipe is for you.
This pizza is GF, Dairy-Free, Vegan, delicious, cheap to make, and EASY!! Comes out in under 20 minutes!
Now, I am a real sucker for a pizza…If there is one food you can eat for the rest of your life – for me, it’s definitely a pizza. What about you?
I just love everything about it! So I decided to start making my own, why not?! And the result was so much better than the shop-bought ones! Especially vegan + Gluten-Free!
It also turns out, that it’s not so difficult to make either!… And pretty cheap too!
Not Gonna Lie, It’s Probably A Cheats’ Pizza…But Who Cares… It Tastes Lovely…Soooo…Oh, And The Base Contains Only 3 Ingredients!
This can’t get any better than this.
I used my homemade hummus for this recipe, but a shop-bought hummus will work too.
I also used my favorite vegan feta cheese called Violife Feta Style Non-Dairy Cheese Alternative and it’s absolute BOMB! It melts so well and tastes just like the original thing.
I used this large non-stick frying pan, and it worked great!
Sooooo, if you end up making this recipe, do let me know how you found this Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Feta Cheese Pizza if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me/tag me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Feta Cheese Pizza
- For the base:
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup/50g of gram flour
- 0.25 cup/ 60ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of Hummus of choice to spread
- 5-6 cubes of vegan feta cheese I used this vegan feta, it's seriously good!
- 3-4 slices of red pepper
- 1/4 sliced red onion
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes sliced
- 2-3 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp of Za'Tar spice mix
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of sumac
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the base ingredients, it should form a thick-ish batter. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your toppings by slicing the veggies and preparing the spices.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and drizzle a little olive oil to coat. Once the pan is hot, pour the batter and spread evenly. It will start to bubble and form a thick pancake. Once it looks like the edges are separating from the pan and the top is bubbles, flip over. It should take 2-3 minutes. Cook the other side for the same time.
- Carefully, slide the pizza base onto the prepared baking tray and add your toppings.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.