This Quick Healthy Artichoke Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
Okay so, I know you are thinking “WTF? Artichoke Hummus?” I thought that at first but went for it anyway.
So, basically, I had leftover artichokes in the fridge, that needed using up, so I had the brilliant idea to make them into a hummus! -> The result was pleasantly good.
Who knew that artichokes and hummus can marry so well…well, now we do!
Are you as excited about this as I am? You can have this incredible hummus, just go get some artichoke!
But there’s nothing quite like the classic hummus recipe!
Olive oil, lemon juice, cumin salt, and garlic…that’s it! It’s pure perfection. But, why not put a twist on it? It’s versatile, delicious, and can be used as a dip or spread in just about anything just like the traditional hummus.
I love hummus and eat it often. I’ve bought it for years, but have now gotten into the habit of making it myself since it’s so quick and easy. All you need are a few basics and you’re ready to make the best hummus ever!`
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Quick Healthy Artichoke Hummus if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Quick Healthy Artichoke Hummus
- 1 cup cooked marinaded artichkoes hearts drained and rinsed
- 1 cup/200g Cooked Chickpeas drained or 15oz can drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp of the artichkoe marinade oil or water
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 lemon juize + zest
- 1 tsp cumin
- Add all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blitz for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth. You may need to stop a few times to scrape the sides, so it blends evenly.
- Optional: top with Za'Tar, Sesame seeds.