This Quick Super Nutritious Kale Salad is packed full of goodness, it has so much good stuff in it, that will keep you healthy!
If you are after a healthy salad recipes that is easy to make, you have come to the right place. This salad has it all, crunch, texture, crispiness, softness, juiciness – you name it.
Just looking at this salad, I feel healthy. You have got to make this now.
If you don’t like kale – no problem, use spinach, or other greenery stuff of choice. Don’t like tomatoes? Sub them for something else, maybe cucumber or radishes? If you want to add some protein to this salad, add chickpeas, beans, lentils, crispy tofu, the options are endless.
How To Make Kale Tomato Salad:
The method is very easy – all you need to do is dice up some kale and tomatoes. Then you can add the following things to the kale:
However, I decided to keep it simple and just sprinkled hemp seed hearts.
I also added lemon juice, sumac, and olive oil.
The salad came out super filling and heart. you need to make it. It doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to put together.
There are so many different variations and things you can do with this kale salad. If you don’t like tomatoes, add avocados? Not into kale, sub for spinach. The options are endless.
More Vegan Salad Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this Quick Super Nutritious Kale Salad though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Quick Super Nutritious Kale Salad
- 5 kale stems tough parts removed, and finely chopped
- 3 meduim sized tmatoes diced
- 1 red/white onion finely chopped
- 1 lemon its juice
- 1/4 cup fine ground burghul /hemp hearts/ chia seeds/ boiled quinoa
- 2 teaspoons sumac optional
- 1 Tablespoon mint fresh or dry
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Chop the kale as finely as you can and add it to the bowl together with the diced tomatoes, onions, and kale.
- If using burghul, place it in a fine sieve and run cold water over it for 30 seconds, let it drain then add to the bowl.
- When using hemp or chia just toss them in. If boiled quinoa is your option, make sure it has reached room temperature before adding it to the salad.
- Add mint and sumac, lemon juice, salt and olive oil, stir gently, and serve.