Raw Mushroom Parsley & Walnut Hummus! It’s quick and easy to make. It’s raw vegan and oil-free with just a handful of plant-based ingredients.
This hummus has a lovely, mild earthiness from the raw mushrooms. Serve it with carrots or celery, & silvers of apple for dipping. Or dollop it next to a leafy salad or a pile of silvered, dressed fennel.
This raw mushroom & walnut hummus recipe is perfect for people who are intolerant or don’t like chickpeas and for people who follow a raw vegan diet.
I personally love, love, love hummus! I could literally eat it with a spoon! So, I like to try different ways of making it, and for me, this carrot hummus is an absolute winner. It tastes so fresh and not as heavy as other hummuses, its perfect for a light snack, which I love in the afternoon!
It’s so easy to make this Hummus:
Simply blitz all the ingredients together. It may take a few minutes though, and you will need to stop a few times to scrape off the sides of the food processor, but patience is key here! I mean, the whole process of making this hummus won’t take you more than 5-10 minutes!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these Raw Mushroom Parsley & Walnut Hummus if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Raw Mushroom Parsley & Walnut Hummus
- 3/4 cup/75g of walnuts
- 2 1/4 cups/200g of chestnut mushrooms
- A small bunch of parsley leaves picked from the stems
- A touch of garlic like 1/4 clove
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/3 cup/80-100ml of cold water
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor, and process. You may need to stop a few times to scrape off the sides.
- Check the seasoning and blitz again until a coarse paste.
- Serve and eat immediately.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023