Super Easy Vegan Herb Garlic Bread that is ideal to make quickly when you need some yummy garlic bread to complement your meal!
Got leftover stale bread? – Simply make this Super Easy Vegan Herb Garlic Bread!
Imagine this scenario – you have cooked a banging curry, everybody in the house is hungry and you got a pickyyyy household. You are about to sit to eat, and your picky kids ask for garlic bread! – What do we do? We can quickly make some why not!
This recipe comes to the rescue.
What do you need? Not much at all!
1. Any leftover bread you have!
2. Vegan Spread
3. Garlic, garlic, garlic!
4. Fresh Parsley if you have, if not simply use dried mixed herbs, works great!
Now! Mince the garlic and mix it well with the vegan spread and herbs! Slice the bread into chunks, triangles don’t matter the shape… spread the garlic butter on the bread and bake in the oven at 350F/190C for about 12 minutes or until golden. And the job is done.
Anyyyway! Please do let me know how you found this recipe, and if there is anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/ message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
4 slices of leftover bread ( I found ciabatta bread worked great )
100g of vegan spread
4 cloves of garlic, minced
fresh parsley chopped up, or dried mixed herbs
Grated Vegan cheese ( optional for cheesy garlic bread )
1. Preheat the oven at 350F/190C.
2. Mix the spread with the garlic and herbs and mix well.
3. Spread the garlic butter on the bread slices, and put them on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until golden on top!