These delicious Super Healthy Easy Vegan Breakfast Bars – are the perfect on-the-go snack or breakfast. Using only a few natural ingredients, they’re nutritious & so easy to make.
You can easily pack them and carry them with you, at work, at the gym, or anywhere really!
I end up way too often than I would like, rushing in the morning, and don’t always have time to sit down and eat breakfast.
So things like healthy blueberry muffins and these bars are my go-to when I am rushing, so I just pick them up and go out the door to start the day.
These nut and seed healthy bars are so crunchy and so satisfying. They can be quite addicting, so always pack 1 bar 😀
Honestly, they taste like crunch bars, but are so much healthier. The only unhealthy ingredient I would say is the maple syrup, the rest is just pure nuts and seeds. Much better than any nut bar out there on the market.
Making These Super Healthy Easy Vegan Breakfast Bars:
All you need is a couple of nuts and seeds!
And maple syrup – which acts as the binding agent and makes it a little bit sweet for us to enjoy it even more!
It doesn’t really matter what nuts or seeds you use, you can put all your favorite ones in there and just bind it all together with some maple syrup and bake!
More Vegan Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this Super Healthy Easy Vegan Breakfast Bars Recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Super Healthy Easy Vegan Breakfast Bars
- ½ cup/115g of maple syrup
- 1 1 ½ cup/160g of whole pecan nuts
- 1 1½ cups/150g of almond flakes or cashews nuts
- ½ cup/ 75g of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup/ 85g of pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 330F/150°C. Grease 20cm square cake tin and line with baking paper, or 8” loaf tin.
- Put the maple syrup in a saucepan and warm it on low heat.
- Add nuts and seeds to the maple syrup. Mix well and cook for 1 more minute then transfer onto the lined pan.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes until firm enough to cut.
- Cool Completely. Remove from the parchment paper and cut it into 8 or 12 bars.
Use a large kitchen knife and a firm chopping motion to cut into squares. Storage: Store these Super Healthy Easy Vegan Breakfast Bars at room temperature but they will be crunchier if stored in the refrigerator.