Super Quick Vegan Pancakes! All just blitzed up in the blender. No whisking here. The batter is then fried in a pan. Oil-free option is also available
I have also left an option for a banana-free recipe, as I know that there are people out there who don’t like bananas, which is absolutely fine!
What I love about these vegan blender made pancakes is that they are done from start to finish in 15-20 minutes! Plus, they have no yucky/weird ingredients. They are gluten-free naturally if you use gluten-free oats.
It’s all the simple ingredients you have on hand. They do have a banana and if the banana isn’t your thing as I mentioned above – I have swapped it out on more than one occasion for apple sauce. You do get a little bit more of a dense pancake, but they are still tasty.
INGREDIENTS FOR THESE YUMMY PANCAKES:
- banana or apple sauce
- baking soda
- vinegar (white or apple cider)
- vegan milk
- chia seeds/linseeds
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Super Quick Vegan Pancakes recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Super Quick Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup/90g Oats I use an old fashion, but any will work
- 1 medium sized banana or a half cup apple sauce if you don’t like bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp white vinegar or apple cider
- 1/2 cup/120ml of dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds/linseeds
- Take a high-speed blender and throw all of your ingredients in and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl and either let sit if you like thick pancakes or if you prefer thin pancakes you can heat your skillet.
- You need a non-stick skillet if you want to keep these oil-free. Heat your skillet, once hot pour 1/4 cup of batter on it until you have your 5-6 pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until they start to just bubble and flip let cook until done and then place on a plate and serve.
- Top with your favorite pancake toppings