A Superfood Buddha Vegetable Bowl you can put together in no time. All the work you will need to do is roast some veggies! Dress your plate and EAT!
I love, love buddha bowls!….Hold on….
First thing’s first:
What is a Buddha Bowl?
A Buddha bowl is a vegetarian/vegan, one-dish meal served from a large bowl or plate that consists of small portions of several foods – usually a grain, vegetable, protein, and dressing.
Here’s what I’ve got going on this bowl:
- Healthy fat – Avocado
- Vegetables – Sweet Potatoes, sweetcorn, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini
- Protein – black beans, hummus
- Dressing – tahiniRight, so I was saying, I LOVE BUDDHA BOWLS! You get so many healthy stuff there, all your veggies for the day needed without even realizing it.
The best thing is, that you can add any vegetables you have…you can add all these leftover vegetables hiding in your fridge and make delicious goodness. It requires only a simple prep – you can literally throw everything in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, then put them on a bowl, drizzle some sauces and sprinkle some seasonings and you are there!
Right! Do let me know how you found this Superfood Buddha Vegetable Bowl if you try it though!
And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
Superfood Buddha Vegetable Bowl
- 4 florets broccoli steamed/roasted
- 4 florets cauliflower roasted
- 1/2 sweet potato boiled/steamed/roasted
- 2 tbsp blackbeans canned, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 5 slices of zucchini/courgette roasted
- 1/4 cucumber sliced
- 2 tbsp hummus any flavor you like, from carrot hummus, Morrocan hummus, pea hummus, etc etc.
- 1 tbsp tahini optional to drizzle
- 1 tbsp sirracha sauce to drizzle (optional)
- Arrange all the vegetables on platter or a bowl, and top with your favorite seasonings or sauces!