Superfood Goodness Bowls recipe that will become your new favorite thing to make to load on veggies, superfoods vitamins, protein, complex carbs, you name it!
I always make sure I have one of these goodness bowls at least once a week. I get all the vitamins I need, protein, complex carbs, and they are so filling and lovely to eat. You can’t help but feel amazing after you have eaten one of these buddha bowls.
Eating one of these goodness bowls will provide you with 5 out of the 5 a day you need. Plus, tons of nutrients.
Healthy eating has never tasted so good and made it so easy. You gotta try this recipe!
Oh, did I mention that this superfood bowl recipe is 100% vegan, suitable for whole food plant-based diet, and gluten-free? Yeah, that as well.
How To Make Goodness Bowls:
You will need the following ingredients:
2. Cooked Quinoa
4. Roasted Zucchini
5. Butter Beans
The Zucchinis are sliced and roasted with some salt and mixed dried herbs. The quinoa is also cooked if you don’t have any leftovers.
After that, the ingredients are arranged however you like them onto a plate.
You can drizzle some tahini on top, and sprinkle salt as well or herbs of choice.
There are many variations you can do, you can use roasted sweet potato, you can add cooked broccoli, lentils, anything you fancy, make this recipe yours!
More Similar Vegan Recipes:
1. Buddha Bowl With Miso Dressing
2. Superfood Buddha Vegetable Bowl
3. Easy Healthy Sweet Potato & Almond Goodness Bowl
Do let me know how you found this Superfood Goodness Bowls Recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Superfood Goodness Bowls
- 1 handful of Kale
- 2 tbsp of Cooked Quinoa
- 2 tbsp of Peas
- 5-6 slices of Roasted Zucchini
- 2 tbsp of Cooked Butter Beans I used canned butter beans
- A handful of Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 1 tbsp of Tahini optional
- Salt & pepper
- The Zucchinis are sliced and roasted with some salt and mixed dried herbs. The quinoa is also cooked if you don't have any leftovers.
- After that, the ingredients are arranged however you like them onto a plate.
- You can drizzle some tahini on top, and sprinkle salt as well or herbs of choice.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Volencho14 February 2022 at 15h12
So well written! Learning something new each day 🙂 Thank you!!