I can confirm that these Thai Spiced Baked Cauliflower Wings are flippin’ delicious! The best way to make cauliflower taste good!! Perfect Vegan Chicken Wings!
Cauliflower is my new best friend. A few months ago I shared my favorite sticky sesame cauliflower wings and was thrilled to see everyone make them and share them with me on Instagram, so today I’m sharing another one of my favorites.
These Thai spiced wings are unbelievably tasty, it’s hard to believe you’re eating cauliflower. They are sticky, spicy, and sweet and make a delicious crowd-pleasing appetizer without the added guilt or calories.
They are a great chicken alternative for vegans or vegetarians and are gluten-free!
There are so many perks to this recipe – quick and easy batter, crisp on the outside, they don’t get soggy, the sauce features staple ingredients, notes of sweet, notes of heat, it’s perf for any season, great for entertaining, can easily be made in and are gluten-free, have aesthetic appeal with the toppings, and are such an affordable dish!
Do let me know how you found these Thai Spiced Baked Cauliflower Wings if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
Thai Spiced Baked Cauliflower Wings
- For the batter:
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower cut into florets
- 7 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 3 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 tsp of black pepper
- Dairy-free milk
- For the glaze:
- 1 cup/150g of sweet chili sauce
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 1 / 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 395F/200C.
- In a bowl: add all the dry ingredients for the batter. Stir in just enough almond milk to give it a pancake mix like consistency. Dip your cauliflower florets and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake the wings for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the glaze ingredients and reduce the sauce a bit on the stove on low heat! glaze your wings while still hot, then return In the oven for 5 now minutes. Garnish with chives & sesame seeds. And enjoy.
Warm in the oven.