Now, these Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Strawberry Filling are quite simple and easy to make! The taste is delicious, and are a perfect Valentine’s Day treat or a gift to your loved one!
They can be made ahead of time and can be easily wrapped, or put in a fancy box for a lovely homemade chocolate truffle gift!
They don’t need much technique, as long as you got silicon truffle shapes moulds, to easily shape and remove your truffles.
I wanted to make these healthier, so I opted for dark chocolate, but any chocolate you fancy will do.
You can add filing, or just leave them and have them chocolate all the way. You can change the filling, basically, easily adjust this recipe to your preferences and tastes.
Do let me know how you found this Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Strawberry Filling if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook!! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
How To Make Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Strawberry Filling
Makes 8-10 truffles
For the chocolate shell:
2/3 cup/4oz/85g of chocolate, melted
1 cup/150g of raw cashews (soaked overnight, or for at least a couple of hours, rinsed, and drained)
1/4 cup/55g of coconut milk
1/6 cup/53g maple syrup
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup/85g of strawberries
1. Once you have melted the chocolate, add a generous spoonful and cover the bottom and sides of the silicon shapes and put them in the freezer for a few minutes to set.
2. Meanwhile, make the creamy filling! Put all the filling ingredients apart from the strawberries in a high-speed blender or a food processor and whizz until smooth, might take a couple of minutes and make sure you scrape the sides a few times.
3. Add the strawberries to the creamy cashew mix, and whizz again until well combined and pink.
4. Add a 1/2 teaspoon of the creamy strawberry filling onto the chocolate spheres, and even the top. You should have a little bit of space left on the top for the last layer of chocolate.
5. Put them again in the freezer to completely set for a couple of minutes, then fill them with the remaining chocolate and freezer again to set.
They should easily be removed from the molds and have a beautiful smooth shine on them! Enjoy them straight from the freezer or at room temperature.
Store these Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Strawberry Filling in either the freezer or fridge!
Let us know what you think and whether you liked them or have them go! We appreciate every feedback and new ideas!